I spent saturday making alterations to the pattern for the camera bag. Its a bit bigger and can accommodate a larger point and shoot as well as a few other small evening out extras. These 5 are my practice bags from the weekend.
Sunday I took off from all the pinning and cutting, but yesterday was spent at the craft store and collecting packing materials. By the evening I was cutting all of the fabric I bought to make bags and I’ve got enough pieces cut to make 37 purses.
My fabrics are all sequined, sparkling and silky 🙂 I tried to target the evening look but there are a few that will be more casual. They’re still plenty more desirable that the average camera bag!
My goals for the week are to sew together all these bags. I’m not sure if that’s too ambitious or not, but I’d like to be uploading to my store by the end of the week. The fabric allows for four of each design, at the least I’d like to have 2 of each ready to sell.
As well as sewing, I want to get my shipping and packaging materials together. I’ve gathered all of the padded envelopes I need but will be making them my own this week with some more crafyness. My labels are another minor project for the week and I hope I’ve got myself organized enough to touch on all of these!
I’ll keep you posted on all of these balls in the air!